Elevator Lab Bootcamp is an educational program for start-ups working in the field of fintech. The initiative is aimed at helping young entrepreneurs to develop their projects and take the first step on the road to the international market.
The Bootcamp is a part of the largest corporate partnership program in Central and Eastern Europe, Elevator Lab, launched in 2017 by Raiffeisen Bank International.
Apply NOW for the Elevator Lab Bootcamp and win a trip to the Summer Innovation School in Austria, a 2-week program run by Talent Garden Vienna!
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
- Take part in exclusive workshops and learn how to pitch your idea and develop your project
- Meet experts, get access to business partners and exchange experience with other startups
- Get the possibility to work with Priorbank’s experts after the Bootcamp and improve your idea
PRIZE: Win tickets to the Summer Innovation School, a 2-week program run by Talent Garden Vienna (including flight and accommodation) and gain a full picture of how to make your project successful.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for start-ups with innovative fintech products or technologies and MVP. You can either apply as a single founder or as a team. Your startup idea must be included in one of the following areas:
- Predictive analytics
- Client & trading data analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- Anti Money Laundering & Know Your Customer solutions (incl. Distributed Ledger technology)
- Data protection/management
- Text mining
New Branch Experience
- Automated branch digitisation
- Augmented/virtual reality
- Remote advice
- eDocument solutions/ Optical character recognition
- Banking prizing solution for business and PI
- Personal and corporate financial management
Apply until 16 May 2019 and take part in exclusive workshops during the application phase. After that, there is an internal selection process, which will be conducted to identify the most promising startups to participate in the final of the Elevator Lab Bootcamp. This way, all applicants get full visibility to the experts of Priorbank. During the winner ceremony, the finalists will present their use cases in front of the jury members.